What happens when you allow knuckle draggers into power?
They appoint people like Scott Pruit to head up the EPA. For all the bad things that could be said about Pruit I dont think it is possible to say them clearer than ex presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. Sanders has a clear head in terms of the environment. His position is transparent and one can only imagine what an amazing president he would of become.
Yet, this is merely my opinion which clearly does not resonate with the US electorate or could I rather say the US electoral college. What is so bad about Pruit?
- He is or was directly funded by the oil and petroleum lobby. Raised $300 000 to try and place him in a position of power.
- He then sued the EPA to block its Clean Power Plan and Waters of the United States rule.
- He then sued the EPA again on behalf of utilities unwilling to take on the burdens of additional regulation of their coal-fired plants.
- If his clearly pro oil approach is not bad enough, he then attacks animal rights by suing the California’s prohibition on the sale of eggs from caged hens kept in conditions more restrictive than those approved by California voters. Think about that? He is attempting to sue a local state government to overrule the will of its electorate.
- In 2013 Pruits reelection campaign is directly funded by Continental Resources which is a US oil and gas exploration company. Once his election is successful he then almost immediately files a law suite against federal regulation in favor of Oklahoma Gas and Electric.
- By the end of 2014 Pruit is so deeply in the pockets of the oil and gas lobby that he uses stationary in the AG’s office to lobby against federal agencies during a public participation process. On stationary provided by the Oil and Gas lobby. It even has their logo on it.
- By May 2016 he starts accusing the AG’s office of acting like George III in ExxonMobil climate change controversy.
Everything written here is factually accurate, or rather, this is whats in the public domain. Bearing in mind that much information must still be clouded in darkness and bearing the above information in mind, who now is in control of the EPA?
Check out the following links for Scott Pruit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pruitt